- Advantages of Electronic Health Record System
- Digitizing Healthcare – Where Does India Stand?
- Robotic Nurse Assistant (RoNA) System: Advantages & Healthcare Industry Report
- Remote Patient Monitoring – Technology to Yield Better Patient Outcome
- Wearable Technology and Devices Gain Ground in Home Healthcare
Monthly Archives: August 2020
The digital healthcare market is expected to touch $206 billion by 2020, as a joint study by SAP and Oxford Economics concluded that nearly 70% healthcare companies are planning to digitally transform their operations, while nearly 61% believe that this … Continue reading
The past several weeks have been abuzz with the mergers and acquisitions in the healthcare arena. CVS has purchased Aetna for a cool 69 billion dollars and went through the regulatory process with flying colors. Amazon (on their quest for … Continue reading